How to Measure
- To insure a great design a measurement of the walls, where the
cabinets are going to be placed, must be taken. It is important to
measure the full length that the cabinets extend to, not where the
counter top ends
- If there is a window, measure how far the edge of the window or
window casing is to the corner, as well as the total length and
height of the window. If the kitchen does not have a corner to go
off, it is still important to get the measurements of the location of
the window so that we can determine how it may impact the
placement of cabinets.
- Ceiling height must be measured to determine the size of upper
cabinets going in.
- Center measurements of the sink, stove, fridge and any other
appliance in the layout are needed.
- Additional photos of the current kitchen will help us have a better
understanding of the measurements brought in.